MAKING DREAMS A REALITY!
In order to build your goals and dreams you need a plan… a “S.M.A.R.T” plan. At Dream Builders, we build that plan custom tailored to YOU.
"S" for "Specific"
What Specific goals would you like to accomplish?
Set a realistic business objectives. Examples:
- “Increase number of sales by 25%”
- “Generate 200 new accounts by X date”
- “Attract 1,000 new registered site members”
- “Increase product line by 20%” … etc.
"M" for "Measurable"
What is your Measurement of accomplishment?
Establish solid, realistic criteria for measuring progress toward reaching goals:
- Sales Tracking
- Enrollment & Registration Increases
- Website Traffic Statistics
- Social Media Trackers, etc.
"A" for "Attainable"
Can your goal(s) be Attainable and realistically accomplished?
- Are your goal (goals) realistic and attainable?
- How do you plan to accomplish your goals?
- Do you have a written itinerary or game plan?
- Do you have formal plan of action to reach these goals?
"R" for "Relevant"
Are the goals Relevant your business needs?
- Why is this goal (goals) important?
- Will it help reach your vision or mission?
- Do all of your goals align with one another?
- Do your goals merit a positive impact on the big picture?
"T" for "Timely"
Can you accomplish these goals in a Timely fashion?
Setting dates and deadlines makes reaching goals more concrete.
- Set a timeframe for goals (six months, one year, etc.)
- Timeframes must be realistic and measurable.
- Timeframes must be solid but also have flexibility.